Acceptable Server Resource Use

saron
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Hello. What does "acceptable server resource use" mean on terms of service? May I know what is the limit on the bandwidth, processor utilization and disk space that can be used? I tried to look for a "High Resource Use Policy" and "General Terms of Condition" for more details but I have not seen it anywhere. If I made a website that gets daily traffic, would it get suspended for using "too much resources?" I see this being the case in most free hosting websites, where they suspend a website after it reaches 20-25% CPU load or after hitting a certain node limit.

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Hello. What does "acceptable server resource use" mean on terms of service? May I know what is the limit on the bandwidth, processor utilization and disk space that can be used? I tried to look for a "High Resource Use Policy" and "General Terms of Condition" for more details but I have not seen it anywhere. If I made a website that gets daily traffic, would it get suspended for using "too much resources?" I see this being the case in most free hosting websites, where they suspend a website after it reaches 20-25% CPU load or after hitting a certain node limit.

ProFreeHost has no limit to Bandwidth and Disk Storage. But what i think they are trying to say is this: "Do not go overboard with files uploaded to the server. We have a Max File Upload Size of 10MB, and we expect you to use it responsibly, as there is no way to change this size." Just so you know 10MB is small. The Following pictures are the things you do have limitations to.

That includes
    58b1b78fd01ca.png ,
    58b1b7900b530.png ,
    And
    58b1b79003013.png
    If you go overboard with these they will more than likely suspend your account.

Just so you know INODES are:
    58b1b8153559c.png
    If this helps let me know. Admin, If i am incorrect Please let me know

• saron
    edited November -1

Okay thank you for taking your time to explain. I understand now.