Account Suspended!?

sarp
edited November -1 in Support Forums

I created a website like 10 minutes ago visited my site. It was working then suddenly it redirected me to a hosting site. WHY?. Can you please help?

Comments

• Livingstone
    edited November -1

Hellow
    Please help me my two accounts hypertechone.unaux.com and hypertech1.unaux.com have been suspended completely with all my contents I created for so long time. Please help me
    Email:hypertechprojects2020@gmail.com

• HTMLJSCSS
    edited November -1

@sarp said:
    I created a website like 10 minutes ago visited my site. It was working then suddenly it redirected me to a hosting site. WHY?. Can you please help?

You must be using a free domain that was .eyrzo.com. You must have clicked on http://eyrzo.com. It redirected you to another site. Instead, go to cpanel.eyrzo.com or whatever.

@Livingstone said:
    Hellow
    Please help me my two accounts hypertechone.unaux.com and hypertech1.unaux.com have been suspended completely with all my contents I created for so long time. Please help me
    Email:hypertechprojects2020@gmail.com

Hello, you may have been not active in your accounts. Make sure you visit your site regular and create at least 5 hits in 30 days.

• Benkoppy
    edited November -1

Hi, my website http://benkoppyhitz.ezyro.com was suspended because I reached daily limit and was told it will re-open after 24 hours.The next day, I got an email that it has been unsuspended, i went into my website but it's still showing ifast.net.
    The next day again, it's still in the same condition, please help

• FnageercomOfficial
    edited November -1

Hello! This has been completed. Access to your sites should be restored.

• DanGreenholt
    edited November -1

A unique discussion slouched for the players and all themes for the goals. The sorts of the field and top essay writing service are assigned for the forms. The met and pit of the school are fit for the reforms for the changes for the citizens.