Google Verification Issue

Worldsolar
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Subject : Google Verification Issue       First I would like to take the time to thank you for your service. We will be adding a nice banner for you on the main page next week.
Now for my issue. Google API not seeing DNS up date. Verification failed for worldsolar.ga using the DNS CNAME record method (less than a minute ago). We couldn't find the verification token in your domain's CNAME record. You might need to wait a few minutes before Google sees your changes to the CNAME records.
CNAME Label / Host:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.worldsolar.ga.
CNAME Destination / Target:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxx.googlehosted.com
Did that and no verification.
Have no way to add a txt record that I could see but could also do that with 1. Add the TXT record below to the DNS configuration for worldsolar.ga.
google-site-verification=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please let me know what you think....Thank you!
Todd

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

Subject : Google Verification Issue       First I would like to take the time to thank you for your service. We will be adding a nice banner for you on the main page next week.
    Now for my issue. Google API not seeing DNS up date. Verification failed for worldsolar.ga using the DNS CNAME record method (less than a minute ago). We couldn't find the verification token in your domain's CNAME record. You might need to wait a few minutes before Google sees your changes to the CNAME records.
    CNAME Label / Host:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.worldsolar.ga.
    CNAME Destination / Target:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxx.googlehosted.com
    Did that and no verification.
    Have no way to add a txt record that I could see but could also do that with 1. Add the TXT record below to the DNS configuration for worldsolar.ga.
    google-site-verification=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please let me know what you think....Thank you!
    Todd

DNS changes can take a-lot of time to take effect. Please wait another some hours and post again if you still experience the issue.