Problem of DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Hey there I have the main domain i.e rahulg.ga and now I have created the subdomain i.e cv.eahulg.ga , when I open the domain after installing WordPress on it, show the following error
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. Please help me solve this problem.

Comments

• update name servers to point to your account.

• hey, my nameserver is currently pointed on Cloudflare nameserver .... did I change to the profreehost name server. did it affect my website?

• @badbot said:
    update name servers to point to your account.

hey, my nameserver is currently pointed on Cloudflare nameserver .... did I change to the profreehost name server. did it affect my website?

• I need the domain name to check. You should be able to use cloud flare DNS zone. I forget cloud flare setup. I think they need the IP address not the name servers. If so you can get the IP from cpanel.

• @badbot said:
    I need the domain name to check. You should be able to use cloud flare DNS zone. I forget cloud flare setup. I think they need the IP address not the name servers. If so you can get the IP from cpanel.

The domain name is rahulg.ga and the sub-domain is cv.rahulg.ga , the main domain works fine but the sub-domain shows the error.