Database connection failed

Dear Concern,

I have change php version 7 on this server using cPanel. But, in cPanel shows "PHP version: 5.6.23". For laravel project server php version is needed grater then "5.6.4". I think that is my problem to run laravel project on this host.

58bd31b104d6e.png

Thanks.

Comments

• Dear Concern,

Database have been created and imported. Application uploaded on this server. But, When run the application showing message "Database connection failed".

I have put user name, db name, db password as well as. But, showing error message. Needed any special change to connect database with the application. I have attach a file. please look at this and please help me.

58bd49eac0582.png

Thanks.

• hello
    I think the host name is off. cPanel say "sql211.unaux.com". No database are created for my account.

I would go into phpMyAdmin and see what it said at the top for HOST.

PHP7 is default. Your script may need PHP5. That can be changed in cPanel.

• Hello
    Return to php7 and wait a few minutes, check the host in phpMyAdmin, correct if needed. Try running the script and post back the error message. "Please!"

• Hello,

CPanel say "sql303.unaux.com" for my hosting and there is a database for my application. But, error message shows Connection failed.

• Hello,

I have been change php version 7, few days ago. Then, wait 24 hours for this. But, Still it shows connection failed. Check my cPanel screen short.

• Hello
    There was some changes to MySQL over the last few days. We can no longer create user/passwd for databases. Must use the one provided. Check and see if correct.