Help - 525 Error - SSL Handshake Failed - Cloudflare

SunBucket
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Says my browser works, Cloudflare works, but the Host is in Error?

Just a couple days ago I couldn't access via HTTPS so I forced back to HTTP - at least I could access my admin page. Then I had to deal with a redirect error, so I started deactivating plugins and even deleted my .htaccess - but now it's 525 error and I have tried everything that I can comprehend. Switched Cloudflare to Flexible, Strict, and Full. Altered the TLS from 1.0 to 1.1/1.2/1.3...

I am not well versed in the coding aspects of this. I can follow instructions, but I have no idea what else to do -_-

Comments

• SunBucket
    edited November -1

@badbot said:
    Forum members needs a domain name inorder to check DNS and provide any help.

lioncopperss.ml

• SunBucket
    edited November -1

Okay. So from what I'm gathering, it may be possible that I may just have to wait.
    On the other hand, I will either have to turn off Cloudflare redirect or install the cert and private key. I am not too familiar at this though, all but three days perhaps, so how do I go about installing the cert and private key?

• SunBucket
    edited November -1

Ope. Am I understanding this right? Cloudflare may not be compatible in general with PFH ?