Account closed and can't reactivate.

Nader
edited November -1 in Support Forums

My account was closed, and I don't know why ... and I see a message that I can reactivate my account but when I press reactivate, I get this error (An error occured while trying to reactivate account).
I need to reactivate it please.

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

Please mention the account you're trying to reactivate, and wait for Admin to see this.

@Admin said:
    Always mention your website address while asking for assistance.

• Nader
    edited September 2023

My account (unaux_34067303) with the site (inv.unaux.com) was closed, and I don't know why ... and I see a message that I can reactivate my account but when I press reactivate, I get this error (An error occured while trying to reactivate account).

• Nader
    edited September 2023

@ChrisPAR said:
    Please mention the account you're trying to reactivate, and wait for Admin to see this.

@Admin said:
    Always mention your website address while asking for assistance.

My account (unaux_34067303) with the site (inv.unaux.com) was closed, and I don't know why ... and I see a message that I can reactivate my account but when I press reactivate, I get this error (An error occured while trying to reactivate account).

• Admin
    edited November -1

Your account was closed and permanently deleted after 30 days. What you see is just the residual information of the account. You cannot reactivate it.

• Nader
    edited November -1

@Admin said:
    Your account was closed and permanently deleted after 30 days. What you see is just the residual information of the account. You cannot reactivate it.

Can't I even get a copy of my own project from it, I mean the project files, I don't have a copy of it, please.

• Admin
    edited November -1

@Nader said:
    Can't I even get a copy of my own project from it, I mean the project files, I don't have a copy of it, please.

Whenever an account is suspended/closed, email is forwarded to the registered email address to notify user to take action (if any possible).

Once the account is deleted from our servers, it cannot be recovered at all.

• Nader
    edited November -1

@Admin said:

@Nader said:

Whenever an account is suspended/closed, email is forwarded to the registered email address to notify user to take action (if any possible).

But I see here that 30 days have not passed, or is this a stored message?

• Nader
    edited November -1

@Admin said:

@Nader said:

Ok .. if it deactivated and deleted then I would like to remove it from my account to make another one because its presence is counted on my account.. please remove it from my account

• Admin
    edited November -1

It should not be visible in your account now.

• Nader
    edited November -1

Thanks....

• You are welcome