CPanel Access Problems

SeanMallonUSA11
edited November -1 in Support Forums

cPannel Access Issues

I was going to access the CPanel for http://everything-fun-usa.ezyro.com/ but when I try to access the cPannel the following error was provided:

Error R-THE-854803

Can this be solved?

Is there anyone who has been getting this error today?

Comments

• sami09583@gmail.com
    edited November -1

yeah i had it too till now not working ...

• SeanMallonUSA11
    edited November -1

Well, I see that the cPanel was updated and looking good as well. :)

• Kieran
    edited November -1

Hello,

This is because of a cPanel update, from the 2010 theme to 2013 theme.

Although the theme is still pirated and shouldn't be in use without license. The old theme was fine, as it was made open source years ago.

Regards,
    Kieran

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hello,

This is because of a cPanel update, from the 2010 theme to 2013 theme.

Although the theme is still pirated and shouldn't be in use without license. The old theme was fine, as it was made open source years ago.

Regards,
    Kieran

It is not pirated or illegal. If you are so concerned about it, please contact guys at cPanel. Until then, do not make posts like this on forum. It is a warning.

• Kieran
    edited November -1

I've already notified CPanel of your dodgy license, the fact you bought it after using the theme, and the fact it is the wrong license type.

And stop modifying my posts, it's not called unfriendly, it's called calling you out on your dodgy services.

• Admin
    edited November -1

I've already notified CPanel of your dodgy license, the fact you bought it after using the theme, and the fact it is the wrong license type.

And stop modifying my posts, it's not called unfriendly, it's called calling you out on your dodgy services.

No one modified your posts, however some are removed or flagged being inappropriate to drive away or scare people off this forum which is quite immoral. You or anyone has the right to challenge what we provide but you are not welcome to keep on making false claims.

Do not post anything about the license again if you do not have proof or are not a representative of either party because this doesn't prove anything the license being dodgy.

If you continue this attitude, a ban is imminent because you have already been warned.