About Max Upload (Urgent)

d7rks
edited November -1 in Support Forums

I've been looking for internet hostings with better Supports and I ended up finding this Hosting and I ended up doing some tests and I saw that it was good and very unstable, I would like to start my Project plus the Upload Limit is 8Mb, I would like to open my site Of Upload Video of Categories entertainments and etc ...
But the videos are more than 8Mb mainly the HD, so I'd like to, I'll be grateful if you open the doors for me and give it a chance, I promise to announce your hosting on our site. Awaiting Return!

Comments

• Kieran
    edited November -1

Hello,

I'm afraid that we don't allow file sharing websites, nor can we increase the max file upload size, as it is set by iFastNet.

Regards,
    Kieran

• d7rks
    edited November -1

Is not a file-sharing site, more would be a social network of videos so I wanted to increase my support of Max Upload

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

N?o ? um site de compartilhamento de arquivos, mais seria uma rede social de v?deos, ent?o eu queria aumentar meu suporte do Max Upload

So i used google translate and i get:

Not a file-sharing site, but it would be a social network of videos, so I wanted to increase my support of the Max Upload

Unfortunately ProFreeHost Cannot change the Free Max File size

It is stuck ad 10 MBs

• Kieran
    edited November -1

Shut up you idiot, just because I'm pointing out the truth. I've used iFastNet since 2013 and they have refused to change max upload size every time, unless I upgrade to 'their' paid hosting,not yours!

• d7rks
    edited November -1

I want to set up a Youtube Video Site so I need a lot more than 10 mb

• d7rks
    edited November -1

I want to create a YouTube style video platform so I need a lot more than simple 10 mb