Problem DNS

frncesco
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Currently I have problem in setting the DNS of my domain to the ones provided with my unaux acount (unaux_20082511).

I can not properly configure the NS on my domain. AI tried all the NS listed in the website but all of them returns an error when used. To see the problem, I used this website provided by the NIC (http://dns-check.nic.it/).

Here you can find the report generated by the NIC with the following NS:

ns1.unaux.com
ns2.unaux.com

How can I solve the problem? Is there any alternative to show the website when the used visit my domain?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

Currently I have problem in setting the DNS of my domain to the ones provided with my unaux acount (unaux_20082511).

I can not properly configure the NS on my domain. AI tried all the NS listed in the website but all of them returns an error when used. To see the problem, I used this website provided by the NIC (http://dns-check.nic.it/).

Here you can find the report generated by the NIC with the following NS:

ns1.unaux.com
    ns2.unaux.com

How can I solve the problem? Is there any alternative to show the website when the used visit my domain?
    Thanks in advance

It seems that .it domain is not supported by our system. I'll forward the issue and have it checked soon.
    Meanwhile, you can use "redirects" in your account control panel to redirect users to your website.

• frncesco
    edited November -1

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I can not set redirect with my domain so I am planning to use an "in-between" service that works with .it domains as cloudflare.

I have an issue with that, better open a new topic or can I continue here?

• frncesco
    edited November -1

Thanks for your comments (in both posts). Currently I trying to use cloudflare since aruba.it does not allow the use of profreehost NS.

So I set the NS of my domain to the ones provided by cloudflare, then on cloudflare I set the NS of my profrehost domain.

I tried both with:

ns1.unaux.com
    ns2.unaux.com

and

ns1.byet.org
    ns2.byet.org
    ns3.byet.org
    ns4.byet.org

But still I can not reach my website using my addon domain. Any suggestion?

• frncesco
    edited November -1

I already tried that way, but their excuse is that

SOAQueryAnswerTest, NSQueryAnswerTest, and MXQueryAnswerTest failed. I think it's a problem of the .it domain register. Funny thing is that now even the previous configurations don't work.

• frncesco
    edited November -1

I totally agree with you that it's dumb to have to use a second (free) service to provide with the same function the paid service should do.

I tried all the different configuration I could find on this forum and none of them works with the .it domain. All of them are rejected.
    I also tried to transfer the domain, but it is not transferable either with the transfer code. No words.

I'll try another way, then make my final decision about that domain. Thanks for all the suggestions!