Help

robra
edited November -1 in Support Forums

I created an ezyro.com domain account.
I was to cpanel on "Addon Domain Management" to try add my own domain but returned this message:
"Error Adding Domain..
This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers..
"
So... I was to control panel of domain register and tried add ns1.ezyro.com and ns2.ezyro.com on MASTER and SLAVE 1 of my own domain but returned these messages:
"Master DNS server: refused Search
DNS server Slave 1: Timeout
"

What to do?

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

I created an ezyro.com domain account.
    I was to cpanel on "Addon Domain Management" to try add my own domain but returned this message:
    "Error Adding Domain..
    This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers..
    "
    So... I was to control panel of domain register and tried add ns1.ezyro.com and ns2.ezyro.com on MASTER and SLAVE 1 of my own domain but returned these messages:
    "

What to do?

Which domain registrar are you using, also can you take a screenshot and post it here of your settings of domain registrar account?

• robra
    edited November -1

The image of the domain registration control panel is below:
    58127925873ee.jpg

• Admin
    edited November -1

You need to add our new Nameservers which you can find in your account when you login.

If you are adding your domain to account created under ezyro.com

ns1.ezyro.com
    ns2.ezyro.com

and if under unaux.com

ns1.unaux.com
    ns2.unaux.com

• robra
    edited November -1

I did it already but returned this messages:
    "
    Is explained on my 1rst message.
    Look into blue rectangle:
    5812811f54fa2.jpg

• Admin
    edited November -1

You can try following nameservers and report back the results here:

ns1.byet.org
    ns2.byet.org
    ns3.byet.org
    ns4.byet.org

• robra
    edited November -1

I did it but now the message is "Refused Search".
    58128aa74f804.jpg

• Admin
    edited November -1

I understand the situation now.

Before we allow you to add your domain name to our system, we require you to confirm the ownership of your domain name by adding our nameservers.

But, your domain registrar needs to ensure that you set correct nameservers by checking whether the pointing nameservers contain valid DNS record for your domain name. This requires you add domain name to our system first before you can set nameservers.

So, two systems are contradictory.

Unfortunately, for now there is no other way of domain verification on our end.
    However, you can contact your domain registrar to see if they can set nameservers on your domain before it is added to our system.

• MaxHongChen
    edited November -1

I have a solution.

Create a account on the site given below:

https://freedns.afraid.org/

Add a new domain to host using freedns.afraid.org's dashboard.
    Use your desired domain.

Once added, update the nameserver in your domain domain registrar of freedns.

NS1.AFRAID.ORG
    NS2.AFRAID.ORG
    NS3.AFRAID.ORG
    NS4.AFRAID.ORG

Now,

add NS record on the afraid.org.
    with the following nameserver pointing to your desired domain or its sub domain.

under ezyro.com

ns1.ezyro.com
    ns2.ezyro.com
    and if under unaux.com

ns1.unaux.com
    ns2.unaux.com

and

now add domain on thye ProFreeHost account.

Thats it.

You can use https://cloudflare.com also instead of https://freedns.afraid.org .

Later, you can point directly to ProFreeHost from your registrar when the above process is complete by changing the nameserver to the nameserver of ProFreeHost

• robra
    edited November -1

Thanks MaxHongChen.
    The solution by freedns.afraid.org worked for me to change DNS on control panel of domain register
    I broke the head until find how to do the right things.
    Now I have others problems like fail ftp connection and the web site created isn't visible, but this is subject to other topic.

• Admin
    edited November -1

Thanks MaxHongChen.
    The solution by freedns.afraid.org worked for me to change DNS on control panel of domain register
    I broke the head until find how to do the right things.
    Now I have others problems like fail ftp connection and the web site created isn't visible, but this is subject to other topic.

What's your cpanel username?

• MaxHongChen
    edited November -1

We are here to help each other.

• acassanti
    edited November -1

Hi guys.

It seems I'm missing some step, because I did the setup above and still can't add the domain.
    My registrar is set to cloudflare and I checked the propagation. I added NS records for both ezyro.com and byet.org but still get the error when trying to add the domain in CPanel.
    Any ideas on what have I skipped of done wrong?

Regards!

• Admin
    edited November -1

Are you getting the same error as explained above? If different, include the error.
    Have you tried turning off the cloudflare and changing nameservers directly? Once you add your domain, you can set the domain back to cloudflare and add nameservers from there.

• acassanti
    edited November -1

Yes, I'm having the exact same problem with the exact same messages. I'm unable to add the nameservers to my domain registrar because it queries the nameservers to check if the domain is registered, and I can´t register the domain on my hosting account because I use the free plan and to add the domain, the nameservers need to be set on the domain registrar. As I said, same problem, but can't figure out what I'm missing to solve it as the other guy did.

• acassanti
    edited November -1

ofcourselc.com.br

• acassanti
    edited November -1

That's precisely the problem. I can't update the nameservers on the registrar until I have the domain registered on the nameserver and I can't register the domain on the nameserver until I update the registrar.

• acassanti
    edited November -1

updating the name servers would help. But it is a sub domain.

I didn't really understand that part.
    What's the subdomain?