Facebook Warning: Detected To be Unsafe unaux.com

I have uploaded my sites and wanting to share them with my facebook friends but facebook won't allow me to post it.

This is the warning message I receive:

**The content you're trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

unaux.com**

Can someone explain why I can't post my link there?
;(

Comments

• Can you please explain what you mean?

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Can you please explain what you mean?

What he is saying is: Phishing attacks on this website were previously attempted, Thus marking on protection software that the domain (ezyro.com or unaux.com) are marked as dangerous making other places (like facebook) block them, and to breifly explain what phishing is:

phish·ing

fiSHiNG
    noun
    noun: phishing
    the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.

So that is why your site is being blocked.

• Thank mate. Just a bummer that I can't show my facebook friends my websites. Maybe I should just find somewhere else to host them.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Thank mate. Just a bummer that I can't show my facebook friends my websites. Maybe I should just find somewhere else to host them.

You do not have to find a new host, ProfreeHost allows you to add domain names, like for example: YourSiteName.html-5.me That works when i use it, Or you can use something like: http://www.registry.cu.cc/ to get a free .cu.cc Domain Name, For Example: YourSiteName.cu.cc. The only thing you need for domain names like: CU.CC is you need the NAME SERVERS and they are:

ns1.ezyro.com
    ns2.ezyro.com
    OR
    ns1.unaux.com
    ns2.unaux.com