2 Questions Before I Setup My Website

I have 2 questions before I setup a website??

Would it be ok if I setup a Mybb forum for underground unsigned artist to post music no copyrighted music and none of the mp3 files would be host on the server they would be hosted elsewhere.

Where is the shared hosting server located??

Comments

• I have 2 questions before I setup a website??

Would it be ok if I setup a Mybb forum for underground unsigned artist to post music no copyrighted music and none of the mp3 files would be host on the server they would be hosted elsewhere.

Where is the shared hosting server located??

Yes it will be ok.
    We use multiple server locations and each account you create is assigned to a server randomly.

• Profit and al discussion are ranged for the full use of the offers. The start-up of the field and mobile app for restaurant is seen here for the judgment. The path is fit for the challenges for the application for the careful analysis for the room for the terms.

• When choosing a company for outsourcing in the IT field, many problems happen - after all, you need to clearly understand the goals that you set for your partner, otherwise the result of software development will not bring you the desired results. You can read more about this here - https://computools.com/it-outsourcing-myths/

• It appears to be that these days it is great to get some great web-based review help, since errands from school become increasingly harder. I realize how to do it securely, when I was composing my exposition great author helped me, I thought that he is professional essay writing services. What's more, I got great imprint.