How To Add Site To Cloudflare

EliteGamer121
edited November -1 in Support Forums

hi i'm trying to add my site to cloudflare and it says "CLOUDFLARE ERROR :An error occured creating a cloudflare user for you, the error was

A variation of this email address is already taken in our system. Only one variation is allowed. For example, cloud.flare+alias@gmail.com and cloudflare@gmail.com are both the same email address." my website is elitecommunity.ezyro.com please help me :(

Comments

• Jokopolo
    edited November -1

Do you have multiple accounts on profreehost?

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@Jokopolo said:
    Do you have multiple accounts on profreehost?

You do not need to have several accounts to have that error

• EliteGamer121
    edited November -1

@badbot said:

@EliteGamer121 said:
    hi i'm trying to add my site to cloudflare and it says "CLOUDFLARE ERROR :An error occured creating a cloudflare user for you, the error was

A variation of this email address is already taken in our system. Only one variation is allowed. For example, cloud.flare+alias@gmail.com and cloudflare@gmail.com are both the same email address." my website is elitecommunity.ezyro.com please help me :(

1) Are you getting this error here at profreehost or at the cloud flare site?
    2) Where and who enter the email address??
    3) The error is referring to the email address not elitecommunity.ezyro.com.

i am getting it at cpanel when i try to enable cloudflare on the site
    i entered the email address

• Admin
    edited November -1

When you activate Cloudflare from control panel, the email address that you used to register on Profreehost is used to create your Cloudflare account automatically.

If an account is already registered on Cloudflare with that email address, you can always create Cloudflare account separately on another account. You do not necessarily have to use our Cloudflare integration.