MX records question

Curtis
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Well, i spent some time talking about my issue on another individuals forum, so i figured i'd create my own post as to not be "that guy"

im still having trouble receiving emails to my account "webmaster@cpsfilehost.ml"

here is exactly what i have as far as mx records.

cmd.unaux.com mx.byetcluster.com. 0
cmd.unaux.com mx.unaux.com. 0
cpsfilehost.ml mx.unaux.com. 0
cpsfilehost.ml mx.byetcluster.com. 0
hryy6.unaux.com mx.byetcluster.com. 0

I can send from the address just fine, but its been kind of difficult figuring out why it wont receive.

I no longer get an error message from google when i try to send an email to the address in question, but the address never receives the email.

@badbot you said i should just wait it out right? about how long? is there any way to verify if my settings are correct?

Comments

• Curtis
    edited November -1

i have a default domain, but i have a parked domain routing to the default domain, i do not have an email account set up to the default domain.

• Curtis
    edited November -1

@badbot sorry about the delayed response, i had other priorities. the email is now working, i have changed nothing since i began this post. i even received all of the test emails that originally didnt go through

• kaanay03
    edited November -1

Hey, I'm having a similar error. I need to receive an email but I can not. I have a subdomain but I used a TLD that is not parked onto the subdomain. Could this be because on my domain registrar, I only put in ns1 and ns2.ezyro.com. Are there more I should put or is this a problem with my MX Records.

• kaanay03
    edited November -1

Well, it started working now! I haven't changed anything.

• Curtis
    edited November -1

according to google, mx records can take up to 72 hours to kick in. so that could be part of what we were experiencing