Help

Adamzy
edited November -1 in Support Forums

My community website www.ogomago.ml is hosted at gbfreehosting suspended for long. i delete it from my account to host it with another company it keep saying my domain is registered. please the admin should help me delete it from your database.

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

My community website www.ogomago.ml is hosted at gbfreehosting suspended for long. i delete it from my account to host it with another company it keep saying my domain is registered. please the admin should help me delete it from your database.

gbfreehosting was powered by a reseller hosting which, at the time, was used by many other hosting companies. The domains you added to the gbfreehosting were added to a larger network of servers. If you are trying to add your domain to another hosting which is powered by same servers, unfortunately it is not possible to delete the domain and re-register it on the same network of servers, because it has no point.
    However, you can add your domain to any other hosting powered by different servers. In this case, you can add your domain to Profreehost easily.

• Adamzy
    edited November -1

how can i pack my domain here?

• Admin
    edited November -1

how can i pack my domain here?

Create a cpanel account in your profreehost account, set nameservers and add your domain via 'Addon Domain' in cpanel.

Read this tutorial: https://profreehost.com/tutorials/domains/add-custom-domain-to-your-account

• sedhu
    edited November -1

I created the domain 2:days before ...but till this moment my account status not showing active .....when it will get to active......