Account suspended :/

edited September 2017 in Bug/Issue Reports

Is long time i have that account, today i just only changed some CSS and 1h ago i got account suspended... At least i would like to understand if i got some malware or my domain is under attack because actually i don't know what i did wrong...thanks

Comments

• @buatta_net said:
    Is long time i have that account, today i just only changed some CSS and 1h ago i got account suspended... At least i would like to understand if i got some malware or my domain is under attack because actually i don't know what i did wrong...thanks

Please contact ProFreeHost using their email ([email protected]) to resolve the issue.

• Thanks @TheCrafters , i found a way to open a ticket and i got the answer ... more 800k hits in 1 moths... My question is: why they don't send an email to inform us, instead to find a down website and not challange to dumb DB and files... Anyway, the support is good ...

• @buatta_net , I'll forward your feedback about more detailed emailing system.