Name Servers not working

facknrite
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Hello,

Your name servers are not working.

ns1.unaux.com
ns2.unaux.com

Mismatched NS records WARNING: One or more of your nameservers did not return any of your NS records.
Error DNS servers responded ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond:
The ones that did not respond are:
198.251.86.152 198.251.86.153
Pass Name of nameservers are valid OK. The nameservers reported by the parent send out nothing as shown above. I can't check nothing so it's a green!
Error Multiple Nameservers ERROR: Looks like you have less than 2 nameservers. According to RFC2182 section 5 you must have at least 3 nameservers, and no more than 7. Having 2 nameservers is also ok by me.
Pass Nameservers are lame OK. All the nameservers listed at the parent servers answer authoritatively for your domain.
Pass Missing nameservers reported by parent OK. All NS records are the same at the parent and at your nameservers.
Error Missing nameservers reported by your nameservers You should already know that your NS records at your nameservers are missing, so here it is again:

ns1.unaux.com.
ns2.unaux.com.

Please Help

Comments

• facknrite
    edited November -1

I updated the name servers and it resolves now but i get Website connection timeout error :|

• Admin
    edited October 2017

We updated nodes for our mx records. It could have posed that issue for nameservers for some minutes. Now they are working fine.
    Website connection timeout error could be for a number of reasons, like browser cache, dns/ip cache, firewalls.
    Clear browser cookies/visit your website in private or incognito mode.
    If the problem still persists, create a support ticket.