[Solved] Account Suspended ??

Menara
edited November 2017 in Support Forums

Hello,
My account unaux_20728536 suspended for reason: RUNNING DDOS / DOS SCRIPTS.
This is a mistake I don't know what script you are talking about? I have recently installed WordPress nothing more, suddenly my account suspended for the reason above. Please kindly reactive my account

Thanks.

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

Suspended accounts cannot be dealt with on the forum, Please check your email for any information on why it was suspended. If you have feather questions, please email admin @ contact@profreehost.com

• Menara
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:
    Suspended accounts cannot be dealt with on the forum, Please check your email for any information on why it was suspended. If you have feather questions, please email admin @ contact@profreehost.com

Already contacted the admin I'm still waiting for his reply

• TheCrafters
    edited November 2017

@Menara said:

@TheCrafters said:

Already contacted the admin I'm still waiting for his reply

https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/comment/1545/#Comment_1545

@Admin said:
    It doesn't take more than 24 hours most of the time. Make sure you send the email from the right address to the right address because emails from temporary addresses do not deliver most of the time.

• Menara
    edited November -1

Thanks, problem resolved <3