Forum Theme

Kieran
edited November -1 in General Discussions

What theme does this forum use?

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

This theme is not available anywhere else. I have checked.

• Kieran
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:
    This theme is not available anywhere else. I have checked.

I'm not sure, the host this website was 'stolen off' was a template. The whole main site was a template. I feel as they had a forum template, this must also be one.

• Admin
    edited November -1

This whole website and forum template is not available anywhere as it is purely custom made.
    If you are trying to mislead users here, it is a warning to you @Kieran

• Kieran
    edited November -1

So, you won't spend money on staff, but you will to get a pretty site? Yeah, I'm going to use infinity free as they care about their customers,

• Admin
    edited November -1

It is up-to you whatever you want to use or wherever you want to go. If you don't feel the need to be here, just don't be here.

Raising false suspicions after 8 months again? Dirty marketing tactics? Seeking attention?

• Kieran
    edited November -1

Yes, I'm so good at marketing, I've not mentioned any companies I'm affiliated with even once...

• Kieran
    edited November -1

@badbot said:
    @Kieran

InfinityFree sucks big time. Some sort of third world terrorist hosting company. They do not know Jesus Christ. What a bunch of infidels. I see your over there asking a bunch of stupid question also.

https://forum.infinityfree.net/discussion/2608/forum-intergration

What is wrong with you? Nobody cares what you use. Homeland security has you on a no fly list, for radical behavior on free hosting support forums.

little dark one

@badbot said:
    @Kieran

InfinityFree sucks big time. Some sort of third world terrorist hosting company. They do not know Jesus Christ. What a bunch of infidels. I see your over there asking a bunch of stupid question also.

https://forum.infinityfree.net/discussion/2608/forum-intergration

What is wrong with you? Nobody cares what you use. Homeland security has you on a no fly list, for radical behavior on free hosting support forums.

little dark one

It's called taking an interest, I'm looking for a module to base a client area of a non-hosting related object off of.

• Admin
    edited November -1

@Kieran said:
    Yes, I'm so good at marketing, I've not mentioned any companies I'm affiliated with even once...

You mentioned one. Anyways, the only thing you should not do is spread rumors or false accusations. There are a-lot of free hosting services.

Profreehost is custom built from scratch, Vanilla forum is integrated for simplicity and template of this forum is also custom built from scratch.

• Kieran
    edited November -1

Wow, one whole company, that doesn't even have anything to do with me, sigh.