Cant access file manager or ftp . worked for 1 time

megabrogames
edited December 2017 in Support Forums

Hi there. I think the title explains it. Basically I signed up, waited a few minutes and got confirmation that account was created. then i click into cPanel and go to File Manager and it just load a blank website.

Also FTP is not recognised using FileZilla

I had earlier today used a place called heliohost that seems to be using the exact same cPanel tech as you guys. On theirs I can access File Manager and upload my files, but when I try to view the site it says wait 24hr.

I was hoping to try here as it seemed better, Im using subdomains right now but will be adding co.uk soon

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@megabrogames said:
    Hi there. I think the title explains it. Basically I signed up, waited a few minutes and got confirmation that account was created. then i click into cPanel and go to File Manager and it just load a blank website.

Also FTP is not recognised using FileZilla

I had earlier today used a place called heliohost that seems to be using the exact same cPanel tech as you guys. On theirs I can access File Manager and upload my files, but when I try to view the site it says wait 24hr.

I was hoping to try here as it seemed better, Im using subdomains right now but will be adding co.uk soon

Once a account is created, it can take a while to be activated. It is like that for everyone.