ProFreeHost is down

Hello.

What happened to the site yesterday? It was down the entire day yesterday and right now I can't access it with my Opera browser and Google Chrome. It is only accessible in Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks.

Comments

• cccmc_dc
    edited November -1

The domain, "profreehost.com" seems to go down rather frequently. Sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for a few hours, sometimes a day or more. So far that's the only problem I've had with PFH.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

Thanks for your replies. I've checked it with websitenotworking.com to verify and profreehost.com is literally down. The site is pretty much accessible the night before but the following day it went down. And now it has a problem with its SSL certificate. Both Opera and Google Chrome triggers the same error.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

yep, my computer's clock is sync online. but I'm using an old version of Opera, the same with Google Chrome. I'm using the last version of these browsers for XP. anyway, since it's only Firefox that works, I'll probably need to stick with this browser.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@Nimmimonie said:
    yep, my computer's clock is sync online. but I'm using an old version of Opera, the same with Google Chrome. I'm using the last version of these browsers for XP. anyway, since it's only Firefox that works, I'll probably need to stick with this browser.

Firefox has a LTS for XP called Firefox ESR. You can try that, if that does not help, I cannot help you. XP was a good OS, all in all, but it is sadly no longer receiving updates for the consumer version. Windows XP Embed on the other hand, is, but not for applications like google chrome.

• Nimmimonie
    edited November -1

yep, I'm using the ESR version. I also don't think the browser is the problem because all other websites are working. I hope ProFreeHost can find a workaround for those DDoS attacks.