Upload file types?

Hi,
First of all, used a number of free hosts and have found sofar this is by far, the best free host service - Thank you.
Now my question, I have a DAT file i need to upload and for some reason it is not uploading via filemanager or FTP ? Is there any files typs that are not alowed ??
Thank you :)

Comments

• Yes, some file extensions are not allowed.

• @etrader66 said:
    Hi,
    First of all, used a number of free hosts and have found sofar this is by far, the best free host service - Thank you.
    Now my question, I have a DAT file i need to upload and for some reason it is not uploading via filemanager or FTP ? Is there any files typs that are not alowed ??

Here are a few file extensions I know that don't work:
    .EXE
    .DAT (Provided from information given above)
    .MP4
    (Not sure about MP3)

so far, that is all I know. You also have a File Size Limit, which is 10 MBs

• @TheCrafters said:

@etrader66 said:
    Hi,

Here are a few file extensions I know that don't work:
    .EXE
    .DAT (Provided from information given above)
    .MP4
    (Not sure about MP3)

so far, that is all I know. You also have a File Size Limit, which is 10 MBs

.swf toogether