MYSQL Storage Engine Help!!!

Nasir2018
edited November -1 in General Discussions

Hello,
I'm Installing VBulletin To My Site And That Requires InnoDB engine But the default engine is MyISAM Which Causing Error During Installation Can Any One Guide Me How To Make InnoDB My Default Storage Engine.

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited March 2018

For me MyISAM works fine, however you could try this guide if you need help with that.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@UnknownLolz said:

@Nasir2018 said: I'm Installing VBulletin To My Site And That Requires InnoDB engine

Oops, I think InnoDB is not allowed on Free Hosting, it is the one that consumes a lot of server power, and may result to account termination!
    Just upgrade your site to premium hosting to get more server power and no more innode limt.
    And you lag the servers, which is not fair to other clients

@UnknownLolz said:

@Nasir2018 said: I'm Installing VBulletin To My Site And That Requires InnoDB engine

Oops, I think InnoDB is not allowed on Free Hosting, it is the one that consumes a lot of server power, and may result to account termination!
    Just upgrade your site to premium hosting to get more server power and no more innode limt.
    And you lag the servers, which is not fair to other clients

You may never know, I personally, never use InnoDB, but you never know if it actually works.

This discussion has been closed.