Can you use your own domain and host it on profreehost

I have an existing domain and I want to use it with profreehost. Can I do that?

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

I have an existing domain and I want to use it with profreehost. Can I do that?

Yes you can.
    Update nameservers in your domain registrar's dns manager and then add your domain in any of your cpanel account created with us.

You can find nameservers in your main account:

57d942ea36fd6.png

and once your domain is propagated, you can add domain via 'Addon Domains' which you can find in any of your cpanel account created with us:

57d9436d0076d.png

• robra
    edited November -1

I created xxxxx.ezyro.com account.
    I was to cpanel on "Addon Domain Management" to try add my own domain but returned this message:
    "Error Adding Domain..
    This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers..
    "
    So... I was to control panel of domain register and tried add ns1.ezyro.com and ns2.ezyro.com on MASTER and SLAVE 1 of my own domain but returned these messages:
    "Master DNS server: refused Search
    DNS server Slave 1: Timeout
    "

What to do?

• robra
    edited November -1

I created ezyro domain account.
    I was to cpanel on "Addon Domain Management" to try add my own domain but returned this message:
    "Error Adding Domain..
    This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers..
    "
    So... I was to control panel of domain register and tried add ns1.ezyro.com and ns2.ezyro.com on MASTER and SLAVE 1 of my own domain but returned these messages:
    "

What to do?

• robra
    edited November -1

"Error Adding Domain..
    "
    So... I was to control panel of domain register and tried add ns1POINTezyroPOINTcom and ns2POINTezyroPOINTcom on MASTER and SLAVE 1 of my own domain but returned these messages:
    "

What to do?

• robra
    edited November -1

"Error Adding Domain..
    "
    So... I was to control panel of domain register and tried add ns1POINTezyroPOINTcom and ns2POINTezyroPOINTcom on MASTER and SLAVE 1 of my own domain but returned these messages:
    "

What to do?

• Admin
    edited November -1

I created xxxxx.ezyro.com account.
    "Error Adding Domain..
    "
    "

What to do?

Don't spam and stick to the topic you create here: https://profreehost.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/31/gghelp, instead of posting it everywhere.

• robra
    edited November -1

Sorry.
    I created a topic and this message because after posted them, no notification appeared to me telling that I would need wait the administrator approval to see them posted.
    I don't knew if the topic or the message or both were right.

• Admin
    edited November -1

Sorry.
    I created a topic and this message because after posted them, no notification appeared to me telling that I would need wait the administrator approval to see them posted.
    I don't knew if the topic or the message or both were right.

It's ok. Your topic was awaiting moderation for some reason.