1% of the resources used and I receive this email...

VirtualW
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Hello!.
Yesterday I received an email from you saying:

_We have noticed that your free hosting account ezyro_xxxx name hosting the domain names
_
xxxx.com
xxxx.ezyro.com

has became quite successful.
While free hosting accounts are great, we do recommend that successful sites should upgrade to premium hosting before limits are reached of the free hosting account (as this would cause a service disruption).
We would like to invite you to check our premium hosting plans at...

However, upon entering the control panel I find that my site hardly consumes its resources (it is the lowest season of the theme of my website).
You can see a snapshot of my data here:

http://i.imgur.com/rCyrW1A.jpg

Only 43 mb in a month.
And 1% of the daily resources allowed.

I understand that there are limitations to some people who have problems with limits, but I do not think my site is a problem for you.
Sorry for my ignorance, but I did not know that with those statistics I was a success.

Their service is very good, but I looked for a free option because (in my case) it is not justified to pay.
Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for everything.

Comments

• gigabit32
    edited November -1

Hi,

It's not a limit, it's just a statistics of use.

• ReggieWagner
    edited November -1

People smarter and hungrier than me have already spent countless hours figuring out cold email. I only had to borrow their strategies and hit send.So today, I’m going to open my kimono. I’m going to show you my list of the exact cold email templates and tricks that have helped me become successful at emailing a cold prospect and actually getting a response back.In fact, I’ll not only share the email templates and resources, but I’m also going to tell you exactly why they work. it also one of the most like on line service, best resume writing service.best resume writing service if we select that one means we can get the lot information’s to our use and known about that.