Ddosed

Yes, my website cometproducts.ga was ddosed, it is now suspended. I couldn't find where to create a support ticket as I cannot access cPanel. May I get information as why I had illegal activity when someone else had ddosed my website?

Edit: I had Cloudflare, I couldn't active the one in cPanel but went to Cloudflare website and done it there.

Comments

• @XeonNetwork said:
    Yes, my website cometproducts.ga was ddosed, it is now suspended. I couldn't find where to create a support ticket as I cannot access cPanel. May I get information as why I had illegal activity when someone else had ddosed my website?

Edit: I had Cloudflare, I couldn't active the one in cPanel but went to Cloudflare website and done it there.

Submit support issues for suspensions on their email located here: https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/625/website-suspensions-please-read-if-your-account-is-suspended

• @XeonNetwork said:

May I know why aren't you able to access your cPanel?

• @ChrisPAR said:

@XeonNetwork said:

You can, you just need to know your username.
    if your username (or domain) has UNAUX in it the link is: cpanel.unaux.com
    if your username (or domain) has EZYRO in it the link is: cpanel.ezyro.com
    you just need to know your login information.

• @ChrisPAR said:

@XeonNetwork said:

Because they think I done illegal activity

• @XeonNetwork said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@XeonNetwork said:

Create support ticket in client area.

• @ranakhas said:

@XeonNetwork said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@XeonNetwork said:

Support tickets cannot be made in the client area. Please Contact [email protected] for more information.

Side note: If you are using the site.pro web builder, that is what is causing issues at the moment, as I have received from a email a few days ago.

• @TheCrafters said:

@ranakhas said:

@XeonNetwork said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@XeonNetwork said:

Support tickets cannot be made in the client area. Please Contact [email protected] for more information.

Side note: If you are using the site.pro web builder, that is what is causing issues at the moment, as I have received from a email a few days ago.

Oops, Sorry I want to say vPanel or Clients Control Panel.

• @ranakhas said:

@TheCrafters said:

@ranakhas said:

@XeonNetwork said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@XeonNetwork said:

It is on the vPanel.
    But you can only access it through this: cpanel.unaux.com or cpanel.ezyro.com
    But even then, you have to remember your accounts username. If you do get in, it will look like this:
    But, Premium Accounts get priority!

• @TheCrafters said:

@ranakhas said:

@TheCrafters said:

@ranakhas said:

@XeonNetwork said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@XeonNetwork said:

It is on the vPanel.
    But even then, you have to remember your accounts username. If you do get in, it will look like this:

Premium accounts get priority? Since when did ProFreeHost started having a premium service?
    I thought iFastnet was the premium service here...

• @ChrisPAR said:

@TheCrafters said:

@ranakhas said:

@TheCrafters said:

@ranakhas said:

@XeonNetwork said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@XeonNetwork said:

It is on the vPanel.

Premium accounts get priority? Since when did ProFreeHost started having a premium service?
    I thought iFastnet was the premium service here...

It is. But, profreehost can tell what accounts are premium or not (Because the upgrade is in the control panel) and @Admin has said in the past that premium accounts have priority.