Help with sub domains.

aaaaaaaaaaa
edited November -1 in Support Forums

I have followed all the steps to set up my domain after purchasing a custom domain from godaddy.
I just have a question about sub domains and need a bit of help. So, originally I had the sub domains discord.mywebsite.com and youtube.mywebsite.com working. But after changing the nameservers over to ns1.unaux.com and ns2.unaux.com (from godaddy's defaults), any subdomain I make produces "ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED". The main domain works fine, I just would like to have subdomains. The purpose of these subdomains is to redirect (to things such as discord/youtube). Also the "sub domain" www works fine.

I appreciate any help, thanks.

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@aaaaaaaaaaa said:
    I have followed all the steps to set up my domain after purchasing a custom domain from godaddy.
    I just have a question about sub domains and need a bit of help. So, originally I had the sub domains discord.mywebsite.com and youtube.mywebsite.com working. But after changing the nameservers over to ns1.unaux.com and ns2.unaux.com (from godaddy's defaults), any subdomain I make produces "ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED". The main domain works fine, I just would like to have subdomains. The purpose of these subdomains is to redirect (to things such as discord/youtube). Also the "sub domain" www works fine.

I appreciate any help, thanks.

Can you give a link to your site and the subdomain instead of mywebsite.com?
    Have you tried again to create subdomain from cpanel with another name?

• aaaaaaaaaaa
    edited November -1

Uhh nevermind, I fixed it.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@aaaaaaaaaaa said:
    Uhh nevermind, I fixed it.

How did you fix it?