How to link domain to profreehost using cloudflare?

asdzby22
edited November -1 in Support Forums

As i said, How can i add the nameservers " byet.org " to cloudflare to link my domain to profreehost? Thanks.

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@asdzby22 said:
    As i said, How can i add the nameservers " byet.org " to cloudflare to link my domain to profreehost? Thanks.

You cannot. You will have to first add the domain by changing nameservers, then sign up for CloudFlare and change your Nameservers to theirs.
    This process is necessary.

• SnowPea
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

@asdzby22 said:

You cannot. You will have to first add the domain by changing nameservers, then sign up for CloudFlare and change your Nameservers to theirs.
    This process is necessary.

I have added a custom domain and I already enabled cloudflare. On CloudFlare, the DNS tab prompts that I should change the name servers on byet.host.

I checked the forum regarding this step but so far found none that would help me out, I also submitted a ticket but still no response.

I tried deleting the website on CloudFlare and added it back again, changed the Name servers on domain registrar from the 4 ns.byet.org to cloudflare's name servers, added the CNAME, MX Record, I would like to add an A record for ipv4 address but I could only find ns1.unaux.com and ns2.unaux.com so I tried adding NS record instead.

After that I could only load the homepage of my website, but would get redirected to a website not properly configured... when I click on the content.