MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON??????????????????????

I'm literally in the middle of doing something important and all of a sudden, what do you know, my account got suspended for seemingly no apparent reason, This isn't fair. This is the second time this has happened in the past month, it's driving me up wall and theres nothing i can do.

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@unhealthygrapejuice said:
    I'm literally in the middle of doing something important and all of a sudden, what do you know, my account got suspended for seemingly no apparent reason, This isn't fair. This is the second time this has happened in the past month, it's driving me up wall and theres nothing i can do.

Have you contacted Support? When you submit a ticket, the reson for why your account was suspended is given and they reactivate it.
    Without contacting Support, you cannot have your account reactivated.
    Profreehost has some automatic abuse systems, maybe one of your files triggered it.
    We cannot do anything on the forum.

• unhealthygrapejuice
    edited November -1

Have you contacted Support? When you submit a ticket, the reson for why your
    account was suspended is given and they reactivate it.

How would i possibly go about sending a support ticket, i have no idea how to reach them

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@unhealthygrapejuice said:

Have you contacted Support? When you submit a ticket, the reson for why your
    account was suspended is given and they reactivate it.

How would i possibly go about sending a support ticket, i have no idea how to reach them

Email them with the following address: contact@profreehost.com