unable to ftp

I am unable to make ftp connection to my website, I realized that I do not have credential (a username and password) on the VP login / cpanel I only have account credential for pro free host ([email protected] and password). please allow me to / create an crenditial on cpanel for me please so that I will be able to make ftp connection.

thank you

Comments

• @ezyro_21797539 said:
    I am unable to make ftp connection to my website, I realized that I do not have credential (a username and password) on the VP login / cpanel I only have account credential for pro free host ([email protected] and password). please allow me to / create an crenditial on cpanel for me please so that I will be able to make ftp connection.

thank you

Hi,
    You have cPanel credentials only if you have created an account.
    In your case, due to your username I assume it is ezyro_21797539.
    You can login to cPanel from the links in the client area, and FTP details are also there.

• @ezyro_21797539 said:

thank you

You can only have 1 FTP account on Free Host.
    Premium get the ability to create/remove as many accounts as they need.