exceed 50,000 hits

gikou
edited August 2018 in Support Forums

Hi !
i want to create a small website redirector with only one page to redirect
i mean this is a very small website but it can exceed 50,000 hits but you know one page don't use
a lot of processing
my question is can i have more than 50k hits without suspend !! with my small website redirector

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@gikou said:
    Hi !
    i want to create a small website redirector with only one page to redirect
    i mean this is a very small website but it can exceed 50,000 hits but you know one page don't use
    a lot of processing
    my question is can i have more than 50k hits without suspend !! with my small website redirector

Unfortunately this limit cannot change on Free Hosting.
    You are welcome to upgrade to premium if you need more, the hits are daily, and if you have just a small redirector I doubt that you will have reached 50K hits in a day.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

Also @gikou

Please do not upload very small files using refreshes, this may be flagged as possible redirect abuse by the abuse systems.

• gikou
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR okey
    but i have a probleme the hits are (x5)
    100 hits = 5000 hits in cPanel Knowing I did not include any page
    i use the template Philosophy

How to fix it ?

• ChrisPAR
    edited August 2018

@gikou said:
    @ChrisPAR okey
    but i have a probleme the hits are (x5)
    100 hits = 5000 hits in cPanel Knowing I did not include any page
    i use the template Philosophy

How to fix it ?

Quote from the hit definition:

A hit is a request to a file on your website, such as an HTML page or a JS script.

A hit is not the same as a visitor or page view. If you visit a page which loads 3 PHP tasks and 2 js scripts, there would be counted 5 hits.

I don't know how many files you have and what would cause this, but if you are on 50.000 hits/day you should be OK.
    If you exceed that limit, your website will be temporarily suspended for 24 hours.

You may try this and see how it is going, and if you see that your website has more than 50.000 hits per day, you should upgrade to premium.
    You can do that even when suspended, I believe.