[Important] Do not make duplicate topics.

Do not make duplicate topics. A result is the topic(s) getting closed. A result of violating this rule will end in a 24+ hour ban.

Audio book spamming will result in a permanent account deletion.

Comments

• edited August 23

@PaulNewman123 said:

@TheCrafters said:
    Do not make duplicate topics. A result is the topic(s) getting closed. A result of violating this rule will end in a 24+ hour ban.

My site is still not fixed, is there any chance you could fix it please??

Thanks

You just spammed. Lol.
    If ypu do that again, you will gain a permanent account deletetion as told.

• @ChrisPAR said:

@PaulNewman123 said:

@TheCrafters said:

Thanks

You just spammed. Lol.

I said permanent for Audio book/EBook spam. Not thread Duplication spam.
    Thread duplication has a 24+ Hour ban.

• @ChrisPAR said:

@PaulNewman123 said:

@TheCrafters said:

Thanks

You just spammed. Lol.

You said you had closed all three, so how is this request spam, if the others were closed exactly lol.. Anyway, enough of this pedantry, I'm actually starting to get somewhere now..

• @TheCrafters said:

what is auidio book spamming, never heard of it lol.. I wasn't sure what topic to post it in, on other forums, people just move them to the right one, and move on.. Hopefully, I won't have to use it again, once my site is fixed, I won't be a regular, only when I need it.. What's the best time to message to get a quick response, I have no ideas what time xone you guys are on.. I just expected a quicker response, that's all..

• edited August 25

@PaulNewman123 said:

@TheCrafters said:

what is auidio book spamming, never heard of it lol.. I wasn't sure what topic to post it in, on other forums, people just move them to the right one, and move on.. Hopefully, I won't have to use it again, once my site is fixed, I won't be a regular, only when I need it.. What's the best time to message to get a quick response, I have no ideas what time xone you guys are on.. I just expected a quicker response, that's all..

My timezone is GMT +2, so that you know when you may get responses from me.
    The best times for me are 12 AM - 2 AM, 6 PM - 9 PM

Look, the forum has not many people able to offer help on this problem, and we all have different timezones and maybe other things to do, so we cannot be 24/7 available.
    After all, we are humans too, not automatd robots that reply instantly!

"Once my site is fixed I won't be a regular"

If you are not a regular and do not explain your problem correctly, or wait for us to fix everything for you, how do you expect us to help you?

• edited August 25

@ChrisPAR said:

@PaulNewman123 said:

@TheCrafters said:

My timezone is GMT +2, so that you know when you may get responses from me.
    The best times for me are 12 AM - 2 AM, 6 PM - 9 PM

Look, the forum has not many people able to offer help on this problem, and we all have different timezones and maybe other things to do, so we cannot be 24/7 available.
    After all, we are humans too, not automatd robots that reply instantly!

"Once my site is fixed I won't be a regular"

If you are not a regular and do not explain your problem correctly, or wait for us to fix everything for you, how do you expect us to help you?

How long am I expected to wait, I do wish admins would identify themselves properly on this site, I have no idea if the people I am getting advice from have any authority or knowledge whatsoever..

• Topic set to "sink" to prevent bumping.