I can not watch videos on Clipbucket

edited August 25 in Support Forums

Greetings.

I have just installed the script known as "ClipBucket", however, when watching a video that has been uploaded, it remains on the next screen.

Comments

  • Please Help.

  • Hey, @Punked2011

    First, are you sure the video uploaded to your PFH account?

  • @badbot said:
    Hey, @Punked2011

    First, are you sure the video uploaded to your PFH account?

    Oh, sure. I have uploaded the video, several videos, and even the confirmation of "Video uploaded" appears, and in Vidiscript something similar happens to me, only that the video page does not

  • edited August 25

    @Punked2011 said:

    @badbot said:
    Hey, @Punked2011

    First, are you sure the video uploaded to your PFH account?

    Oh, sure. I have uploaded the video, several videos, and even the confirmation of "Video uploaded" appears, and in Vidiscript something similar happens to me, only that the video page does not

    Are the files larger than 10MB?
    Because, in that case, they will get automatically deleted.

  • Nope, the file size is 367KB.

  • @Punked2011

    May be the file path. I kind of remember @TheCrafters using ClipBucket. It may not be supported. Maybe try the long server file path something like this

    `/home/vol8_3/unaux.com/unaux_22582233

    /video/name.video`

    What are you using for file path?

  • @badbot said:
    @Punked2011

    May be the file path. I kind of remember @TheCrafters using ClipBucket. It may not be supported. Maybe try the long server file path something like this

    `/home/vol8_3/unaux.com/unaux_22582233

    /video/name.video`

    What are you using for file path?

    Video files (.mp4, .webm, .mov, ect) is not allowed. But embedded files are allowed. Such as google drive. I had "Embed Files" plugin active. I used google drive a lot.

Sign In or Register to comment.