website not working

Error 522 Ray ID: 467879d20db96fcc • 2018-10-10 10:42:11 UTC
Connection timed out

url:- https://geekcarders.ga/

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.

what is the problem is going on? and how can i fixed it?

Comments

  • @hax404inj3t404 said:
    Error 522 Ray ID: 467879d20db96fcc • 2018-10-10 10:42:11 UTC
    Connection timed out

    url:- https://geekcarders.ga/

    If you're the owner of this website:

    Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.

    what is the problem is going on? and how can i fixed it?

    To begin with, try to disable CloudFlare and try again to visi your site.
    How have you used CF? Did you tranfer your website to them or from the Cpanel?

    The issue could be due to your server still being migrated: https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/824/free-hosting-maintainance

  • edited October 10

    @hax404inj3t404

    You should post your domain so members can provide a better assistance. You always have access to https://profreehost.com/account/ to handle your accounts!

    If you are talking about the domain "geekcarders.ga". I landed on the xenforo install page.

    5 warnings were detected when verifying. These will not prevent you from using XenForo, but they should be resolved if possible to ensure optimal functioning. However, you may still continue with the installation.

    What browser are you using? Clear your browser cache and dns resolver cache. Check browser settings. Try again.

  • yes but now its showing web server down? Error 521 Ray ID: 467925f6e869c32e • 2018-10-10 12:39:11 UTC
    Web server is down

  • i thing the problem is from server its showing error everytime

  • You could do as ChrisPAR suggest and disable cloud flare until you get the site up and running.

    Do you have access to PFH/account? Do you have your domain parked/addon a PFH sub domain? Really do need to set up site via http before cloud flare. Unless you have received an email stating you have a suspended account there is no way to tell.

    DNS Looks good, https://intodns.com/geekcarders.ga

    Need to go direct root /htdocs access via http.

    http://badtech.ezyro.com/
    http://badtech.gq/

  • @hax404inj3t404

    Your website works fine. Submit Registration button however does not wor, you may want to fix it.

  • @ChrisPAR said:
    @hax404inj3t404

    Your website works fine. Submit Registration button however does not wor, you may want to fix it.

    didnt get you bro where i need to registration?

  • edited October 10

    @hax404inj3t404

    You need to wait for DNS to fully propagate. So you can use the xenforo script as intended.

    https://intodns.com/geekcarders.ga

    http://badtech.ezyro.com/
    http://badtech.gq/

  • @badbot said:
    @hax404inj3t404

    You need to wait for DNS to fully propagate. So you can use the xenforo script as intended.

    https://intodns.com/geekcarders.ga

    http://badtech.ezyro.com/
    http://badtech.gq/

    @hax404inj3t404 switched to using MyBB, however the site looks so wrong from here.

    Maybe you could try re-installing it through Softaculous, or use another software such as LayerBB, phpBB, or Vanilla (my favorite for forums :smile:)

  • @ChrisPAR

    Xenforo is closed source not in script installer. He has the xenforo script all he needed to do was wait till dns fully propagated, fix the Apache handlers (5) and install. He could have installed then fixed the errors. Some may not have been able to work around.

    That is the idea of community help forum. Post the errors. Xenforo has most common servers errors how to's.

  • @badbot said:
    @ChrisPAR

    Xenforo is closed source not in script installer. He has the xenforo script all he needed to do was wait till dns fully propagated, fix the Apache handlers (5) and install. He could have installed then fixed the errors. Some may not have been able to work around.

    That is the idea of community help forum. Post the errors. Xenforo has most common servers errors how to's.

    He does not use XenForo anymore! Visit his site, it says Powered by MyBB!

  • edited October 11

    I do not need to visit the site.

    see the @ badbot that sends me a notification, remove the at sign and I will not be notified of your quote to OP

  • badbot said:
    I do not need to visit the site.

    see the @ badbot that sends me a notification, remove the at sign and I will not be notified of your quote to OP

    Okay, if you think that is better. Sorry.

  • i switch forum to mybb and its good :p

  • @hax404inj3t404 said:
    i switch forum to mybb and its good :p

    Okay, I am happy that this worked.

    I don't know if you care but your site shows like this to me:

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!