Subdomain Error

Harry_Pierce
edited November -1 in Support Forums

I get this message when I uploaded the phpbb files to the directory of the subdomain files.

"[phpBB Debug] "include(/home/vol6_3/unaux.com/unaux_22916719/rcsd.montyrp.ml/htdocs/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Generator/AbstractMemberGenerator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory" in file /home/vol6_3/unaux.com/unaux_22916719/rcsd.montyrp.ml/htdocs/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 412[phpBB Debug] "include(/home/vol6_3/unaux.com/unaux_22916719/rcsd.montyrp.ml/htdocs/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Generator/AbstractMemberGenerator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory" in file /home/vol6_3/unaux.com/unaux_22916719/rcsd.montyrp.ml/htdocs/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 412[phpBB Debug] "include(): Failed opening '/home/vol6_3/unaux.com/unaux_22916719/rcsd.montyrp.ml/htdocs/vendor/zendframework/zend-code/src/Generator/AbstractMemberGenerator.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/')" in file /home/vol6_3/unaux.com/unaux_22916719/rcsd.montyrp.ml/htdocs/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 412"

Any idea about how can I fix this problem?

Comments