Any way to rename account?

I have free account and would want to change it's name. Is there any way to perform it?

Comments

  • @dima13230 said:
    I have free account and would want to change it's name. Is there any way to perform it?

    Please provide a Domain


    Sadly no, there is no way at the moment. You could suggest it.


    http://thecrafters001.ga

  • edited December 2018

    create a new one


    http://blood-red.unaux.com/

  • @TheCrafters said:

    @dima13230 said:
    I have free account and would want to change it's name. Is there any way to perform it?

    Please provide a Domain


    Sadly no, there is no way at the moment. You could suggest it.


    http://thecrafters001.ga

    http://neurotests.unaux.com

  • edited December 2018

    @TheCrafters and @dima13230

    This would be impossible. The shared network software would not be able to change the hosting account name. The domain (sub) is the account name.

    You have no recourse but to addon or create new free.unaux.com and transfer files/database.

    Parked Domain Management (Aliases)

    Will let you park a domain on to an account home directory.

    /home/vol6_1/unaux.com/unaux_********/htdocs

    You will not be able to change the account name.

    But you can create a new account

  • @badbot said:
    @TheCrafters and @dima13230

    This would be impossible. The shared network software would not be able to change the hosting account name. The domain (sub) is the account name.

    You have no recourse but to addon or create new free.unaux.com and transfer files/database.

    Parked Domain Management (Aliases)

    Will let you park a domain on to an account home directory.

    /home/vol6_1/unaux.com/unaux_********/htdocs

    You will not be able to change the account name.

    But you can create a new account

    I see. Anyway, thanks all for help ;)

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!