when you start website builder?? Im waiting from 4th months??

Raosab
edited November -1 in General Discussions

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@Raosab said:

Well, Admin is busy, and also he trying to integrate the best builder he can find for the free hosting platform which proves to be not an easy task, but it should happen soon.

In the meantime, check out Mobirise, a free offline web builder for your sites.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

Well, Admin is busy, and also he trying to integrate the best builder he can find for the free hosting platform which proves to be not an easy task, but it should happen soon.

In the meantime, check out Mobirise, a free offline web builder for your sites.

Another good Offline Builder is openElement, I recently started using this. The good part is, no Account required. I was using Brackets, but update 1.13 did not go so well, so I stopped using it. You could also try Atom.

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

Another good Offline Builder is openElement, I recently started using this. The good part is, no Account required. I was using Brackets, but update 1.13 did not go so well, so I stopped using it. You could also try Atom.

I thought Atom was a text editor only, I will have to search more :lol:

Just to add to the builders you can use, Gramateria will be your choice if you want a website built on Material Design.

Thanks for the ideas @TheCrafters, you convinced me to go and try open element.