Ftp connection problem

katil2008
edited November -1 in Support Forums

hi all, I registered pro free host yesterday, and took a website account. but i can't connect with ftp, I tried to connect with win scp and file zilla. port is 21, adress, username, password. all informations are true. what's wrong? thanks for now.

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

hi all, I registered pro free host yesterday, and took a website account. but i can't connect with ftp, I tried to connect with win scp and file zilla. port is 21, adress, username, password. all informations are true. what's wrong? thanks for now.

Hello Katil,

Can you tell the username of the account here or send an email? I can help only if I know which account you are talking about.

• katil2008
    edited November -1

hello, my ftp username is:
    ezyro_19432170

• katil2008
    edited November -1

Hello, I solved the problem, I changed my password sometimes and problem solved. thanks for your support. but now I have another big problem. if you help I will be happy. I connected to my ftp successfully, I entered to htdocs folder, deleted index.html and uploaded another one. then, I uploaded a zip file for testing. file's name was musics.zip. after I opened my index.html and made a download link for it. like

Test download

after I saved and I closed the window, I entered to my website and when I click test download link, I took 404 error. after when I look my ftp folder again, I see musics.zip file disappeared. so i can't upload zip files and rar. if i do, its disappearing in some seconds. please can you help me? Sorry for my English, ?ts not my native language.

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hello, I solved the problem, I changed my password sometimes and problem solved. thanks for your support. but now I have another big problem. if you help I will be happy. I connected to my ftp successfully, I entered to htdocs folder, deleted index.html and uploaded another one. then, I uploaded a zip file for testing. file's name was musics.zip. after I opened my index.html and made a download link for it. like

Test download

after I saved and I closed the window, I entered to my website and when I click test download link, I took 404 error. after when I look my ftp folder again, I see musics.zip file disappeared. so i can't upload zip files and rar. if i do, its disappearing in some seconds. please can you help me? Sorry for my English, ?ts not my native language.

I do not see any file in your htdocs. Check if you have uploaded the file to the same account.