uploading rar or zip files problem

katil2008
edited November -1 in Support Forums

Hello,
its not ftp connection's topic so I wanted to create this topic.
I can't upload rar or zip files to my website, i'm sure i'm uploading to right account because I have only account already. i'm uploading to htdocs folder. after this file disappearing. Can you help please?
regards

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hello,
    its not ftp connection's topic so I wanted to create this topic.
    I can't upload rar or zip files to my website, i'm sure i'm uploading to right account because I have only account already. i'm uploading to htdocs folder. after this file disappearing. Can you help please?
    regards

Hello,

I just successfully uploaded a zip file and it is working fine. Make sure your zip file doesn't contain any prohibited content.

• katil2008
    edited November -1

Hello, its realy interesting, you'r right your testfile.zip works. I tried to upload a zip file which contains some mp3 files, it stays a bit and when I try to download from my web browser it disappears.
    Regards

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hello, its realy interesting, you'r right your testfile.zip works. I tried to upload a zip file which contains some mp3 files, it stays a bit and when I try to download from my web browser it disappears.
    Regards

If these are songs of artists, uploading them may constitute copyright infringement which is strictly prohibited.

• katil2008
    edited November -1

Hello, its interesting. but I tried to upload zip files with my another computer and its works fine. I will upload my files with my another computer then, thank you a lot for your supports.
    Good luck