Suspended

hashib
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

My website got suspended because it hits resources limit. Of that's what you guys say and it's impossible. I saw I had only use 20% which I saw 3 hours ago. And the visitor isn't even 200. Are you guys saying they costed all my daily hits. I am 100% sure it's a bug. So please help me out fast or report if have gotten anything wrong fast please. Thanks

Comments

• hashib
    edited February 2019

@badbot
    However my website is moviezone.ml which is addon in hdmoviezone.ga . There is also an account with moviezone.ml which have no addon domain(And I don't use it neither it have any domains or website) got suspended after the maintenance was over. However the domain moviezone.ml addon in hdmoviezone.ga account was working (I am saying this because moviezone.ml(addon in hdmoviezone.ga) stops workings when I close the moviezone.ml account. I had use 20% of daily hits in hdmoviezone.ga and it couldn't be 100% in 3-6 hr because I only got 150 visitors that day (report from Google analytics) . And even if hits any limit I don't know, it's impossible for moviezone.ml account to get suspended cause it don't even have a website or a donain the
    I was sended this message :
    Hi,
    Your account unaux_21799941 has been suspended because it reached the daily resource limits.
    Do not worry, it will be automatically re-activated after 24 hours of suspension

• hashib
    edited November -1

sorry I don't quite understood that. If you are saying me that to see visitors of each day than I was never upper than 150

This discussion has been closed.