Hosting

NovaKamikazi
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

I've looked everywhere along this site, and I'm just trying to host a blog I'm making in full HTML because it would be good experience. Could I have some help with that?

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@NovaKamikazi said:
    I've looked everywhere along this site, and I'm just trying to host a blog I'm making in full HTML because it would be good experience. Could I have some help with that?

Hello, Welcome to ProFreeHost.
    I know a good template you can use, here is a link. You can see the code here.

If you have questions, feel free to ask. :)

• NovaKamikazi
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@NovaKamikazi said:

Hello, Welcome to ProFreeHost.
    I know a good template you can use, here is a link. You can see the code here.

If you have questions, feel free to ask. :)

I know the HTML, I have a website I want to upload, but I don't know how to make it so I can actually get to the website. I have the domain name, "novaspersonablox.unaux.com"and it says it has no sponsors. How do I make it so that the html code I uploaded in the file manger, becomes a visible web page?

• shujeetsarker
    edited November -1

My hosting

• icformations29
    edited November -1

Hi, I purchased today my domain on Name.com ,, please help me to set up my DNS on name.com using my nameservers on profreehost.. I have no proper instructions for setting up, unlike other websites.

What is needed details to setup on name.com?

you can email also on my ib.cabalquinto29@gmail.com for the answer. Thank you