New Control Panel

Admin
edited November -1 in News & Announcements

We are currently in a process to move to new control panel based on popular cPanel theme "PaperLantern". You may experience some disruptions during the process.

PaperLantern is a responsive, flat theme which supports most of the devices. It means that from now on our whole system will become responsive supporting all popular devices.

The process may take more time before it is completely implemented. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Comments

• Kieran
    edited November -1

Hello,

I've recently checked your CPanel license, since paper lantern isn't freeware, and you don't have a license.

Piracy is illegal and if not resolved in 5 days, I'll be forced to report it to cPanel, Inc.

Thanks,
    Kieran

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hello,

I've recently checked your CPanel license, since paper lantern isn't freeware, and you don't have a license.

Piracy is illegal and if not resolved in 5 days, I'll be forced to report it to cPanel, Inc.

Thanks,
    Kieran

It is based on PaperLantern and we are re-seller with rights to use that for our control panel. We assure all our clients, their is nothing illegal to our service.

Talking about legality and moral values, you need to stop acting like an authoritative person like you are doing on other topics on our forum. This is a warning.

• Kieran
    edited November -1

Hello,

The resemblance is to close, and it uses the same name, which makes it out to be an official theme, when it is not licensed.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

We are currently in a process to move to new control panel based on popular cPanel theme "PaperLantern". You may experience some disruptions during the process.

PaperLantern is a responsive, flat theme which supports most of the devices. It means that from now on our whole system will become responsive supporting all popular devices.

The process may take more time before it is completely implemented. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

I really like this theme. Sense I have joined your website it was the first website host I have ever seen using cPanel on a free host, Granted you do have Premium Plans, I still like cPanel, and the new theme you have added!
    And I really like your hosting!

Have a nice day,
    Green Applications (or TheCrafters)

• Admin
    edited November -1

Licence is verified by cPanel and can be checked here: https://verify.cpanel.net/index.cgi?ip=185.27.134.3

• Kieran
    edited November -1

At the time of original posting the license wasn't valid, furthermore that is the wrong license. iFastNet use dedicated servers, hence their name been displayed as the host as they also own the IP Range.

• Kieran
    edited November -1

Hello,

The original X3 Retro theme didn't require licensing since it was at End Of Life.

iFastNet then went on to make a pirated theme without a proper license, and then purchase a license, afterwards of the incorrect type.

CPanel Incorporated have been notified of this fault, and they will be contacting iFastNet regarding them using a faulty license type, as these are not VPS servers.

Further, it might be slightly more user friendly but it has even less features than CPanel retro as iFastNet disabled over half of them.

• Admin
    edited November -1

Hello,

The original X3 Retro theme didn't require licensing since it was at End Of Life.

iFastNet then went on to make a pirated theme without a proper license, and then purchase a license, afterwards of the incorrect type.

CPanel Incorporated have been notified of this fault, and they will be contacting iFastNet regarding them using a faulty license type, as these are not VPS servers.

Further, it might be slightly more user friendly but it has even less features than CPanel retro as iFastNet disabled over half of them.

If you are so sure about it then stop wasting your time here and drive away.
    Make no more comments on this issue until you see the theme going down which is highly unlikely as there is nothing illegal going on here.

This discussion has been closed.