First time user of this Hosting and Forum

Quaxth
edited November -1 in General Discussions

As the title say!

I'd 'played around' with several Hosting sites with mainly bad outcome. At this very moment, I need to delete several accounts and 'free up' some of my Domain names for further use. Hopefully, this Hosting and website differ from those others!

That just brings up it may would be sufficient to name such of those bad sites?! Ok, here we go:

All 3 of that sites didn't have any working HelpDesk, nor working FTP and File Manager! With such non-existing features, it's impossible to work with!

Hopefully this Hosting and Support/Forum will differs from those others and I could start to do what's in my mind.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Comments

• Admin
    edited November -1

As the title say!

I'd 'played around' with several Hosting sites with mainly bad outcome. At this very moment, I need to delete several accounts and 'free up' some of my Domain names for further use. Hopefully, this Hosting and website differ from those others!

That just brings up it may would be sufficient to name such of those bad sites?! Ok, here we go:

All 3 of that sites didn't have any working HelpDesk, nor working FTP and File Manager! With such non-existing features, it's impossible to work with!

Hopefully this Hosting and Support/Forum will differs from those others and I could start to do what's in my mind.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Our free hosting definitely differs from the above mentioned hosting services in Servers and Features.

We were previously using same servers and features pack provided by 3rd party as those 3 services are still using but eventually most of the features fell apart and the servers started to go down for most of the time.

We decided to try and shift everything and all our clients to our new service, and here we are still in the process.

• Quaxth
    edited November -1

Thanks for the answer.

I already signed for a Hosting and was looking (only) on the C-Panel, which was make me thinking: "this Hosting are run by the same Owner?"

Hopefully that isn't a fact!

Regarding your answer, the shifting process is still running1 Are the Hosting Server I signed up yesterday for, are on the 'new location'?

That brings up the question: Are the use of .tk domains allowed? I also would like to know what's the max File size limits for to upload to the hosting space? And the next question: What are the E-Mail limits, iMap, POP3 and SMTP working and a E-Mail Client such as TheBat! Pro, Outlook etc. could be used to auto receive the e-mails on local computer?

I plan to install the first Apps this weekend.

Thanks for any more informations and best rfegards from Thailand!

• Admin
    edited November -1

Thanks for the answer.

I already signed for a Hosting and was looking (only) on the C-Panel, which was make me thinking: "this Hosting are run by the same Owner?"

Hopefully that isn't a fact!

Regarding your answer, the shifting process is still running1 Are the Hosting Server I signed up yesterday for, are on the 'new location'?

That brings up the question: Are the use of .tk domains allowed? I also would like to know what's the max File size limits for to upload to the hosting space? And the next question: What are the E-Mail limits, iMap, POP3 and SMTP working and a E-Mail Client such as TheBat! Pro, Outlook etc. could be used to auto receive the e-mails on local computer?

I plan to install the first Apps this weekend.

Thanks for any more informations and best rfegards from Thailand!

Servers are located on multiple locations and we are relying on 3rd party for managing the servers.
    .tk domains are not allowed because they tend to be taken down once they become popular, however, you can use other free domains like cu.cc.
    Maximum file upload size is 10M.
    Unfortunately, e-mail options are limited. You can only send confirmation emails to your clients for popular scripts, however you can use other free email services, like zoho, sendinblue, to extend the email functionality.

• Quaxth
    edited November -1

Thanks for the answer!

Next question: As I've to set the Nameservers for my own Domain at my Registra, which I have to set, the first two or all four shown in the picture:
    [img]http://s20.postimg.org/5spfmwhh9/Off_11.png[/img]

Any other needed settings?

Thanks.

• Admin
    edited November -1

Thanks for the answer!

Next question: As I've to set the Nameservers for my own Domain at my Registra, which I have to set, the first two or all four shown in the picture:
    [img]http://s20.postimg.org/5spfmwhh9/Off_11.png[/img]

Any other needed settings?

Thanks.

You can set any set of those nameservers, either first two or last two. After propagation, add the domain to your cpanel account under "addon". You can read this support article for further understanding: https://profreehost.com/support/domains-and-dns/add-custom-domain-to-your-account

• Quaxth
    edited November -1

OK, that's simply understandable! Thanks.

So, I plan to use the 2 first for the ezyro.com Sub('s) and the later two for my own domains. That should work with no problems.

About the e-mail system, I'll have to take a closer look on it for to see how to handle that.

Thanks a lot for the help given

Regards

• Quaxth
    edited November -1

I'm starting to think about to upgrade to premium and would like to know special about the File Size for to upload files in both Premium accounts?
    Also, in Standard Premium, those 20 E-Mail accounts are for each Domain or all Domains together?
    And what's about SSH?

Thanks for any more information, and best regards from Thailand

• Admin
    edited November -1

We are currently managing the free hosting accounts only. You can contact the support for premium hosting related queries.