Account suspended

ecashconcept
edited November -1 in Support Forums

All My accounts associated with ecashconcept@gmail.com have been suspended for no reason. please rectify. thanks.

Comments

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

All My accounts associated with ecashconcept@gmail.com have been suspended for no reason. please rectify. thanks.

Mine did that too, I got a email in my spam folder saying what happened:

Title: Your Web Hosting account (EZYRO or UNAUX account here)
    Body:

Dear Valued Customer

We have noticed that your free hosting account EZYRO OR UNAUX ACCOUNT name hosting the domain names

Main Domain
    SubDomain

has became quite successful.

While free hosting accounts are great, we do recommend that successful sites > should upgrade to premium hosting before limits are reached of the free hosting account (as this would cause a service disruption).

We would like to invite you to check our premium hosting plans at https://ifastnet.com/portal/sharedhosting.php

Every paid hosting account includes a free domain name, unlimited disk space, unlimited file sizes, no daily / monthly CPU limits and are hosted on severs up-to 4 times faster than free hosting!

The price to upgrade your free hosting website to premium starts at only $2.99 per month.

You can also get a great discount on the hosting plan using the coupon code 'freeupgrade', which will give a 20% discount on your order.

To place an order for a premium hosting account upgrade, please visit

http://ifastnet.com/portal/order.php

Best Regards

This was sent to me from: sales@ifastnet.com and Reply-To@admin1.byetcluster.com
    It sounds like they do not want their free websites to be "too popular"

• Admin
    edited November -1

Can you please send an email to the support email instead of posting suspension issues here? Because no one is going to help you with that here.

• Admin
    edited November -1

@Green Applications, have you contacted support at profreehost email?

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@Green Applications, have you contacted support at profreehost email?

Kindof, I got my website recovered, and sending the email i also sent the IFast.net message along with it. But the reason my website was suspended is because it was it was falsely reported as SPAM, I got it recovered today :). But there was no responce on the EMail i got from the IFast team.

• bengaltoday
    edited November -1

Our site with www.bengaltoday.in is being suspended for long more than 24 hrs. Please look into the matter.

• TheCrafters
    edited February 2018

@bengaltoday said:
    Our site with www.bengaltoday.in is being suspended for long more than 24 hrs. Please look into the matter.

-Thank you for messaging us on the forum-
    If your account is some how suspended please read this article: https://profreehost.com/forum/discussion/625/website-suspensions-please-read

• harkiratbajwa0
    edited November -1

All My accounts associated with harkiratbajwa0@gmail.com have been suspended for no reason. please rectify. thanks.

This discussion has been closed.