Website suspensions. Please read if your account is suspended.

Hello,
Please read the following:

If your website is suspended for any reason, please check your email,

Automatic suspension emails are sent on suspension with the details which also includes the support email address for further information if required.

Side note: If your account is suspended because it has reached your daily hits, your account + website will be suspended for 24 hours, and after that it will restore. A hit is a request to a web server for a file. There may be many hits per page view since an HTML page can contain multiple files, such as images. It has to do with how many visitors you are getting. If your monthly hits has been reached (hidden to users) it will suspend your website + your account (account meaning your website account) for 30 days.

If you do have other questions, not related to forum suspension. Please do it on the forum. Do not post website suspension related forums on this forum, otherwise you will get the following message:

You cannot deal with suspended accounts on the forum Please contact admin @ [email protected]

Also be sure that emails related to this are not in your spam folder. Sometimes your Email will think this is a Spam Email. It is not.

And if you have any questions that you do not wish to share on the forums, contact the admin with the address provided above.

We do not handle suspended accounts of the forum for privacy reasons, so please stop posting here.

Thank you.

Comments

• Another Note:

It can take up to 24-48 Hours for Admin to respond. So please be patient and wait for a response. If they do not respond within 24-48 Hours, try contacting them again.

• It seems there's another DDoS attack last night. I don't understand why they keep on attacking ProFreehost.

• @Nimmimonie said:
    It seems there's another DDoS attack last night. I don't understand why they keep on attacking ProFreehost.

@admin is working on it, so hopefully they stop soon. I have also noticed that the attackers don't end up getting the clients, they only hit profreehost.com.

• @TheCrafters said:

@Nimmimonie said:
    It seems there's another DDoS attack last night. I don't understand why they keep on attacking ProFreehost.

@admin is working on it, so hopefully they stop soon. I have also noticed that the attackers don't end up getting the clients, they only hit profreehost.com.

In the past attack, my pages had more visitors 300%

• when a site gets hit by a DoS or DDoS, it is not by accident. someone or a group is doing it intentionally on the site.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!