Unable to get content of text file using code

rhahao
edited November -1 in Bug/Issue Reports

Dear all,

I want to read the content of txt file I uploaded on server through a software program.
I use the same code to get content of txt file in another server and it works fine!
But when I try with ezyro server, it returns:
<html><body><script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;f<d.length;f++)e+=(16>d[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers("f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4"),b=toNumbers("98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80"),c=toNumbers("25b6877cc831ce3a3c09b40f1ce6cc07");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/"; location.href="http://rhahao.ezyro.com/apps/msc/msc_data/msc_exe_version.txt?i=1";</script><noscript>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support</noscript></body></html>

After reading through the net, it seems to be a server problem. Can you please help us?

Thank you!

Comments

• ChrisPAR
    edited December 2018

@rhahao said:
    Dear all,

I want to read the content of txt file I uploaded on server through a software program.
    I use the same code to get content of txt file in another server and it works fine!
    But when I try with ezyro server, it returns:
    <html><body><script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseInt(d,16))});return e}function toHex(){for(var d=[],d=1==arguments.length&&arguments[0].constructor==Array?arguments[0]:arguments,e="",f=0;f<d.length;f++)e+=(16>d[f]?"0":"")+d[f].toString(16);return e.toLowerCase()}var a=toNumbers("f655ba9d09a112d4968c63579db590b4"),b=toNumbers("98344c2eee86c3994890592585b49f80"),c=toNumbers("25b6877cc831ce3a3c09b40f1ce6cc07");document.cookie="__test="+toHex(slowAES.decrypt(c,2,a,b))+"; expires=Thu, 31-Dec-37 23:55:55 GMT; path=/"; location.href="http://rhahao.ezyro.com/apps/msc/msc_data/msc_exe_version.txt?i=1";</script><noscript>This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support</noscript></body></html>

After reading through the net, it seems to be a server problem. Can you please help us?

Thank you!

Dear @rhahao,

Please check this thread: https://profreehost.com/support/websites-management/what-does-trailing-i-1-at-the-end-of-my-url-mean

Unfortunately API access is not allowed, as this is website hosting and not API hosting.

I am not sure, but you might be abke to bypass this if you use CloudFlare. As I said I am not sure, so if you really want it you can try it with CloudFlare and see if it works.

• rhahao
    edited December 2018

@badbot

I'm using a own software and it tries to read the content of that txt file, that 6.11.333 string.
    I'm writing the program using VB.net code.

Thank you!

• rhahao
    edited November -1

Dear @ChrisPAR

I want to try the option to activate the Cloudflare.
    However when I try to enable it for my account, but it shows this error message:

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : We were unable to identify rhahao.ezyro.com as a registered domain. Please ensure you are providing the root domain and not any subdomains (e.g., example.com, not subdomain.example.com)

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

• ChrisPAR
    edited November -1

@rhahao said:
    Dear @ChrisPAR

I want to try the option to activate the Cloudflare.
    However when I try to enable it for my account, but it shows this error message:

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : We were unable to identify rhahao.ezyro.com as a registered domain. Please ensure you are providing the root domain and not any subdomains (e.g., example.com, not subdomain.example.com)

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

My bad, I am sorry. CloudFlare is not allowed for subdomains, you will have to use your own one.

You can get a free one from Freenom

• humbletyrant
    edited November -1

@ChrisPAR said:

Dear @rhahao,

Please check this thread: https://profreehost.com/support/websites-management/what-does-trailing-i-1-at-the-end-of-my-url-mean

Unfortunately API access is not allowed, as this is website hosting and not API hosting.

I am not sure, but you might be abke to bypass this if you use CloudFlare. As I said I am not sure, so if you really want it you can try it with CloudFlare and see if it works.

Cloudflare may work.
    If not, to perform this, you may need to upgrade to a premium plan.

• TheCrafters
    edited November -1

@humbletyrant said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Dear @rhahao,

Cloudflare may work.

CloudFlare will only with with Top Level domains, it will not take sub domains.

• humbletyrant
    edited November -1

@TheCrafters said:

@humbletyrant said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Dear @rhahao,

Cloudflare may work.

CloudFlare will only with with Top Level domains, it will not take sub domains.

Correct. To try cloudflare the OP will need to register a domain.
    @rhahao, there is a convenient search bar at the top of your cPanel which you can use to register a domain from ProFreeHost.

• rhahao
    edited November -1

@badbot

I am currently try another method to get the content of txt file. It seems working but I would appreciate if I can I use the file in my website. I can post my vb code if you find it useful to troubleshot this problem.

Thanks!